|FLSA StatusNon-Exempt||LocationForsyth, MT|
|DateMay 15, 2019||Closing Open Until Filled|
Performs a wide variety of office and customer service functions in a courteous and professional manner. Must have ability to multi-task in busy environment. Serve as point of contact for customers. Greets and screens visitors. Receive and route telephone calls. Assist customers with all service-related requests, i.e. billing inquires, and problems, disconnects, outside moves and all calling features, etc. This also includes processing service orders and coordinating with field technician to complete installation and may include trouble ticketing from time to time. Assist with broadband signups, disconnects, and related questions. May be required to open and deliver mail, assist with long distance carrier changes and questions, prepare write-offs, telephone directory and other areas as requested. May accept company deliveries and notify personnel upon package arrival. Promote company products and services. Ensure integrity of subscriber privacy.
May perform Accounts Receivable duties: Receives cash, checks, and other tender from customers and vendors in payment of bills and purchases. Post amounts to customer accounts and issue receipts, if requested. Search records to verify accuracy of billings and payments. Prepare cash and deposit reports. May perform other records maintenance incidental to the receipt of payments. Mail subscriber delinquent notices and monthly telephone bills for the corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and screen customers
- Receive and route telephone calls
- Open and deliver mail
- Complete member applications for new customer service
- Respond to customer billing inquiries, new service requests, disconnects, outside moves and call calling features.
- Process service orders and coordinate with field technician to complete installation
- Assist with broadband – signups, disconnects, inquiries, etc.
- Assist with long distance carrier changes and questions
- Prepare write-offs
- Maintain directory listings and telephone directory
- Maintain voicemail subscribers
- Address public inquiries on the selection and availability of services
- Promote company products and services
- Assist in other areas of the commercial department
- Adhere to CPNI an Red Flag Rules for Identity Theft
- Receive payments from customers, posts payments to appropriate accounts and issues receipts as requested
- Verify accuracy of billings and payments by searching customer records via computer
- Prepare and file various reports and records related to cash receipts including cash reports and deposit reports.
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Send out subscriber delinquent notices and monthly telephone bills for the corporation
- Must work effectively as a team player
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent, plus one to three years of general office, marketing, and/or accounting experience preferred.
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA.