|DepartmentMarketing/Sales||SupervisorChief Marketing Officer (CMO)|
|FLSA StatusNon-exempt||LocationForsyth, Montana|
|DateJanuary 10, 2017||Closing Open Until Filled|
Installs, repairs, and maintains nonregulated equipment and services. May also assist in preparing proposals for prospective sales to new and existing customers. Performs site surveys and selects routing of wiring and determines equipment requirements. May prepare detailed installation drawings and estimate equipment, labor and material costs. Prepares quotes, conducts acceptance testing, and repairs trouble in maintained equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Installs equipment on customer premises upon order receipt. Conducts site surveys, quotes and acceptance tests and prepare final billing information following installation of new equipment.
• Assist in overseeing nonregulated projects from planning to completion; May be asked to work on regulated projects from time to time
• Select routing of wiring and determine equipment requirements as appropriate
• May Prepare detailed installation drawings using CAD and manual drafting techniques
• Research, order, load and unload project materials
• Submits accurate timesheets, mileage reports, gas tickets, materials, expense sheets, and project documents in a timely manner
• Attend business meetings on behalf of the cooperative
• Attend and participate in company safety and training meetings
• Must work effectively as a team player
• Repairs and maintains equipment to ensure functionality
• May also market and sell nonregulated equipment and services
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.*
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in electronics and one to two years of installation and repair experience in a technical environment preferred. Previous Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and/or data networking experience helpful. However, entry level candidates with the right aptitude are also eligible to apply.
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA.