|DepartmentInformation Technology||SupervisorIT Supervisor|
|FLSA StatusNon-exempt||LocationForsyth, Montana|
|DateAugust 18, 2017||Closing Open Until Filled|
Individual must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows, networking, as well as possess knowledge of computer hardware. Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and support of the organization’s network. Install, configure, maintain, and support the organization’s operating systems. Analyze and resolve problems associated with Windows server hardware, Windows workstations, networking, PC software, and SQL Server. Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems. Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to corporate LAN or WAN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, configure, support and maintain organization’s Windows operating systems and software both local and remotely.
- Train users on correct operations and procedures.
- Support, monitor, test, troubleshoot network problems pertaining to corporate LAN/WAN.
- Install, configure and maintain server hardware, workstations, and application software.
- Maintain and coordinate company Intranet.
- Must work effectively as a team player.
- Submit timesheets in a timely manner.
- Attend company safety and training meetings.
- Serve as backup to Information Technology Systems Technician, AS/400 knowledge desirable.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by management.*
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of computer operating systems including Windows and UNIX
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN design
- Knowledge of Web technologies, technical languages, platforms and applications
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Skill in programming
- Skill in designing and maintaining web sites
- Skill in operating equipment including scanners, digital cameras, CD writers, Web TV units, modems, etc.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax machine and telephone system
- Skill in problem solving and resolution
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
- Ability to work with others as well as independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents
Education and/or Experience
A degree in information technology or related field preferred. Any combination of education and experience equivalent to an degree in electronics, information technology, or related field (a minimum of two years of additional appropriate related experience may be substituted for each year of education
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime will be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA.
Send Resume, Cover Letter to:
P.O. Box 127
Forsyth, MT 59327