|DepartmentMARKETING||SupervisorCHIEF MARKETING OFFICER|
|FLSA StatusNON-EXEMPT||LocationForsyth, MT|
|DateJuly 15, 2019||Closing Open Until Filled|
The Marketing Communications Specialist’s role is to support the CMO by the marketing and promotion of products, services, and sales efforts across the entire Range Companies’ footprint. This position is to assist in all public relations, social media campaigns, and internal communications within Range Companies. This position will update, maintain, and support the website branding and updating of marketing collateral on a consistent basis. Researches and develops project proposals for competitive communications. Performs all associated administrative and clerical duties for marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Range Companies’ marketing departments with on-going research and data collection in support of marketing initiatives. This includes promotional campaign monitoring, market information, industry trends, consumer behaviors, churn, etc.
- Performs graphic design and editing of marketing collateral and advertising pieces.
- Coordinates digital file management, general department communications.
- Provides content for Range Companies’ intranet and coordinates updates with IT department.
- Conducts and collates marketing research for Range. Creates and maintains Range’s marketing database including customer demographic information and all data associated with promotional campaigns. Monitor competitors and other issues affecting Range, our customers, products and services in Range’s serving areas and other emerging Range Companies’ markets on a regular basis.
- Designs and provides on-going updates on Range Companies’ CRM tool.
- Police and champion corporate branding on internal and external communications, including billing, envelopes, letterhead, and all types of communication.
- Responsible for Range tradeshow productions including preparing customer information, ordering appropriate promotional items, scheduling and obtaining booth assignment, and ensuring adequate coverage at booth.
- Maintain inventory of promotional products for Range.
- Works collaboratively with marketing team to implement department projects and tasks
- Implements day to day marketing production activities for Range including project deliverable’s and collateral fulfillment
- Performs associated administrative and clerical duties for marketing efforts.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the CMO.*
*These tasks do not meet the Americans With Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and are usually less than 5% of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Education and/or Experience
Knowledge and skills usually acquired through a bachelor’s degree* in marketing, business, or related field. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred. Experience with CRM tool such as Salesforce is also preferred.
*Note: In absence of a bachelor’s degree, equivalent experience qualifies with 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Driver’s License
The general work hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime may be required on occasion. This is a Non-Exempt position, subject to the overtime provisions of FLSA. Range Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.